We work with partners and communities around the world for poverty reduction and development that is empowering and inclusive.
We provide teams of expert development professionals, tailor-made to the needs of our clients.
With deep experience across the globe, we bring a pragmatic approach that learns from what has and hasn't worked in the past.
- Program design
- Program implementation and management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strategy development and organisational planning
- Advising on innovation in international development
- Partnership brokering
We specialise in putting together teams tailored to our clients' needs.
Our people include leading experts in the fields of program design, monitoring and evaluation, governance, extractive industries, disability inclusion, development innovation, and community development, among others.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Evaluation of Australia's global advocacy on disability-inclusive development, for the Office of Development Effectiveness
- Design of the Business Partnerships Platform, for DFAT
- Strategic advice and partnership brokering, for AVI
- Review of the World Bank's Pacific Strategy, for the World Bank
- Design of the Australian Humanitarian Partnership, for DFAT and its partner NGOs
- Design of the Development Innovation Fund, for the innovationXchange
- Evaluation of the Vanuatu Education Support Program, for DFAT and the Government of Vanuatu
Our satisfied clients include:
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- World Bank
- Clinton Foundation
- Department of Immigration
- Australian Federal Police
- CARE Australia
Photo credit: DFID - UK Department for International Development via Visualhunt / CC BY-NC-ND