We help clients across Australia to engage meaningfully with people who will be affected by their developments. We specialise in infrastructure and residential developments.
Our aim is not just to mitigate the risks of opposition to a project, but to genuinely bring communities along with the project by including their ideas and aspirations in planning.
By working proactively with the community throughout the development process, we turn critics into champions, save clients time and money, and help build thriving communities.
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement strategies
- Management of stakeholder and community consultations
- Training and employment generation programs
- Affordable housing strategies
- Social Impact Assessments
- Convening public meetings, community working groups, outreach activities
- Planning for community, sporting and health facilities
Recent examples of our work include:
- Ginninderry, NSW & ACT: Since 2009, we have provided community engagement services in the Yass Valley and Canberra for the Riverview Group for a NSW/ACT cross-border development with up to 11,500 homes and over 30,000 people. www.ginninderry.com
- Woodville Road, Western Sydney: Stakeholder mapping, engagement design and public consultations on behalf of a major residential development.
- Ginninderra, ACT: Community engagement and community planning services for the CSIRO as it seeks to develop a new, cutting-edge residential community that utilises the best of the CSIRO’s science to create a liveable, sustainable community. www.ginninderraproject.com.au
- Dickson, ACT: Stakeholder analysis and Social Impact Assessment for the redevelopment of the Dickson Tradesman's Union Club (Dickson Tradies).
We are members of the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) and ascribe to its principles of international best practice. Our approach emphasises the value in building and maintaining open and respectful face-to-face relationships with the community.